Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
India asked: Would you say these would be more roomer inside like back in the day rain boots, so I could get a smaller size than say a cowboy boot? Thanks!
- Mary: "They are roomier but would still order your normal size."
- Kristen: "They are definitely roomier--not like a cowboy boot!"
- Nurit: "I bought the rain boots for my daughter & she said they were quite roomy- even a little bit big on her."
- Elizabeth: "I bought mine a size smaller and they fit perfectly! Very satisfied. "
- Pamela: "I would say that these are true to size with wiggle room. I recently went camping and brought these boots with me. We had one very rainy night; in the morning, there were plenty of puddles. I just put my bare feet into these and splashed along the camp site. Very comfy."