Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sharon: "I have used these shoes before and love them. Glad to find them again."
- Andrea: "Reviews by other people. Looking for a shoe that will be comfortable and relieve foot pain all day working in a warehouse on concrete floors."
- Jeanine: "I have had this shoe for many years (except in gray) and LOVE THEM. I do not want to give them up, but I'm going to have to retire my current ones now. Unfortunately, they do not make the gray anymore, but I"m sure I will love these just as much."
- Pam: "Columbia makes great shoes and I plan to use these go walk in the winter."
- Steffani: "This will be my second pair because I loved the first pair so much. Very comfortable with great traction on slippery Colorado mountain trails. I have to choose my shoes carefully due to foot problems and these are perfect with enough room around the toes. True to size for me."
- Kathryn: "Borrowed my daughter's pair and they were very comfortable. I had to get my own pair!"
- Sharla: "Wanted a sporty walking/hiking shoe."
- Deborah: "I have an old pair that I love and its time to replace them!"
- Laura: "Worn Columbia brands shoes before"