Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Brandon: "more rugged than a classic sperry sider. i love the heel and tread on it :D"
- Quincy: "Very stylish and classy. Great with many different shirt colors as well as jeans or shorts"
- Zachary: "The color and style looks great. Nice, casual and understated shoes"
- C: "Color looks good to me."
- anselm: "very sleek item"
- R: "More substantial-looking boat shoe for everyday wear"
- james: "look nice"
- Susan: "Looked comfortable and I like the brand."
- Wilson: "Because I wanted it."
- Judith: "My son likes this style and color."
Chris asked: Does the sole/liner of this shoe run the full length? I have the Sperry "Authentic" 2-eye boat shoe and the sole runs only about 2/3 the length of the shoe. I'd like to know how this compares.
- Howell: "Yes. Mine have full length padded insoles."
Richard asked: This shoe looks fairly close to what I am looking for. I am trying to match Sperry Seafarer 2 Eye Sahara/PER 10M. Do you have this shoe in stock?..
- Emily (staff): "We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thanks, Shoes.com"