Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sandi: "a wedding"
- Catherine: "Baltimore Ravens fan their colors are purple & black"
- Carolyn: "I love purple and converse great fit and they look good"
- Melanie: "Purple is my daughter's favorite color and she loves Converse!"
- Brenda: "I wanted some Converse shoes and was debating between the green and purple green was out of my size so went with purple."
- Patricia: "color"
- Brad: "Wedding Party"
- linda: "I need them for work!"
- Heather: "love converse and its hard to find purple"
- L: "Purple is the new neutral and my granddaughters love converse"
- Karen: "This was a Christmas present for my daughter, which I mistakenly purchased in the wrong size. I was able to return the shoes without any difficulty and was alerted when the proper size became available. Dealing with this company has been a pleasure!"
- Kris: "My niece wanted a pair of purple Converse sneakers."
- Marleen: "Converse -- an iconic fashion basic"
- Teresa: "the discount and the price was cheaper than a lot of other sites that I priced the same shoe at"
- Colleen: "Gift request"
- Jason: "gift"
- Carol: "its on my granddaughter's wish list"
- sandra: "my granddaughter loves purple"
- Michael: "Web site very understandable, Price reasonable,"
- Sven: "My girlfriend LOVES converse and wanted purple, best price I found, size 4 mens is really hard to find, and 15% coupon with free shipping!"
- Susan: "Gift for my granddaughter"
- Sierra: "Purple is such a unique color for converse and versital for fall and winter with jeans! Love this! Can't wait to get these in the mail!"
- Angela: "Sassy and classic all at once!"
- Juanita: "love Converse Shoes"
- Marceia: "FOR A WEDDING"
- Olivia: "They're converse and they're awesome!"
sandra asked: My granddaughter takes a 61/2. should I go up 1/2 size or down?
- Heather: "Go down, they run big!"
- Kelly: "I wear a women's 6.5 and the size 4 (these are unisex sizing) is perfect for me."
- Marceia: "Down a size. 51/2 will fit perfect. All converse run big. Don't know why but that goes for children as well as adult sizes"
- victoria: "Go down a half size they will fit perfect"
Susan asked: I ordered a size 7 instead of an 8 by mistake. Can I cancel/change it before it ships??? Order 559120483 Thank you Susan
- Emily (staff): "Hi Susan, I sincerely apologized for the delayed response. I sent your inquiry to Customer Service as soon as you asked the question. If they have not contacted you, please call: 1-888-233-6743 Thank you, Shoes.com"
Susan asked: Should I order a size smaller? These are a Christmas gift for my granddaughter and I'm not going to be able to return them.
- Phuong: "Hi Susan, Depending on how old she is & if her feet will continue to grow (if that's the case, I would stick to her normal size- gives her some time to grow into them) I own a couple pairs of the converse & I find that they do run about a size bigger... But i like the fact that they can take a beating! Good shoes"
- Kimberly: "If she has average width feet, I would go a size smaller. These do run large and they stretch."
- Elizabeth: "No! They are accurate to size"
- Heather: "Yes, I would order a size smaller! I normally wear a 9, and I ordered an 8 and 9 to try. The 9 was huge! Go down one size and you should be fine! "
- devica: "Yes you should order a half size smaller "
Sandra asked: Hello: My daugther is a size 9.5 , should I order an 8?
- Meghan: "I usually wear a 9.5-10 and I wear a 7 Converse"
- Kelly: "I'm usually a womens size 6.5. The shoes are mens sizes and the size 4 fits me perfectly."
- Sierra: "These are sized in Men's street shoe sizes. I wear a ladies 6-6.5 and I ordered a size 4 and they are great! So if she is wearing a 9.5 I would order a 7-7.5. I know it sounds crazy but it will save you the return process that I had to go through :) Unless your daughter is still growing...then the 8 might give her more growing room :)"
- Angela: "The website states: Unisex sizing. Sizing shown is men's. Women, select 2 sizes down from your usual women's size (Example: if you wear a women's 9, order a men's 7) We did this; my niece wears a size 8 and we ordered a size 6 and they fit well! If they offer half sizes then I'd go with a 7.5 since they seem to be true to size (with the cross sizing between boys/girls). Good luck! My niece adores these shoes :)"
Jacob asked: trying to get my daughter this type of shoe. she wears woman size 7. however trying to confirm the wording of advertiser saying that sizes are displayed in mens sizes. So to size down two sizes from women to men. example: Womens size 7 will be Mens size 5. If this is correct then i can go from there to order. Just dont want to make mistake and be stuck with wrong size for my Daughter? thanks
- Emily (staff): "Yes you are correct, order a Men's size 5. We're sorry for any confusion. Thank you, Shoes.com"