Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sally: "Very comfortable. Great support."
- lisa: "My husband likes wolverine and the reviews really helped us pick them out."
- James: "known make and price"
- leonard: "available in wide"
- Joe Steven: "Good brand name, water-proof, good outer sole, good inner sole, strong eyelets. Looks cool also!!"
- K: "BRAND, PRICE AND REVIEWS"
- R: "good price on Wolverines"
- Tuan: "I like the look and I'm in need of a pair of hiking boots."
- reesa: "My son has a hard time finding footwear in size 13 4E ."
- Jerry: "Because I wanted a light-weight water-proof boot that came in a wide width."
- F: "My husband needs a 4E width. Hiking boots are hard to find in wide widths. Reviews seemed favorable so we will give them a try."
- DAVID: "BECAUSE I LIKE IT."
kevin asked: is the 2w equl to a double e ?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Here is how men's widths are defined: Slim = 2A, A, S Narrow = B, N, C Medium = D, N, OT Wide = E, 2E, EE, Wide X Wide = EEE, 4E, H, WW, XW Hope that helps! Shoes.com"
Kevin asked: I need a hiking boot that is extra wide at the toes, maybe like a flat front?
- Sharon: "My husband wears a 13 eee and these shoes are the ticket. It's so hard to find a good wide hiking boot but these are his second pair in 2 years."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Kevin, Here are some mens hiking boots that are offered n a wide width. Please click the link below: http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Mens/_/_/Boots~Hiking/Width+Extra+Wide_3E+or+4E+or+2W/Products.aspx I hope this helps, Emily"
Will asked: I have a 5eeeee left foot and a 4eeee right. I need a hiking boot for back packing with up to 50 pounds. Is the Wolverine Spencer WP hiker a great boot?
- Christopher: "I have not gone hiking in these. I got them as a work boot. I have worn them almost every day for the past 7 months doing construction work and walking around on concrete all day. I weigh 270lbs, wear 13 EEEE and favor injuries to my left foot/ankle. So I have not been kind to these boots. They are still intact and fairly comfortable. I have only needed to replace insoles as I wear them out and they get painful with the injuries if not replaced regularly in all my shoes. Hope this helps and feel free to ask any more details. Sorry reply was not sooner but just finished a month of 12's with only 3-1/2 days off. Chris"
- Charles: "It is a very good boot I think it is lite compare to some of the other I worn"