Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Julie: "fit and function"
- Holly: "Gift for sister going to Aspen, look like these will keep her feet warm & dry."
- Jennifer: "Look like good quality for a nice price"
- GEORGE: "ITS EXACTLY WHAT MY WIFE WANTS."
- Christine: "Based on other reviews, it appears it may be a great winter boot without a lot of work."
- Karen: "Short boots, all-weather, hard to find in my size."
- Nancy: "Cute, easy on and off style. Great style for winter!"
- Robin: "I was looking for a short warm boot & was really happy to see this pair with the zipper closure."
- Lorene: "Looks warm and comfortable to work in outdoors in winter rain and snow"
- Jennifer: "Wide width"
- suzanne: "I needed something to slip on quickly for the coming winter."
- L: "Look comfortable and durable."
suzanne asked: should one order a 1/2 size larger than normal?
- Trudy: "We purchased a pair of the Blizzard boots for my husband. We ordered his normal size and he is very happy with them. I have purchased other Propet boots in my normal size and they fit well. I think Propet must adjust the size for wearing heavier socks etc."
- James Morlock: "Based on my experience with the men's sides I would not buy larger than normal. If you buy too large the elastic band that keeps the top closed maybe too loose."
- WILLIAM: "If you have thick socks I would say yes. The shoes have no give."
- pam: "Only if u gonna wear real thick socks"