Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- H: "Color and comfort!"
- Becky: "LIked the color. A little disappointed - very loose fitting, little support. Expected more from Naturalizer."
- Edith: "Lilked the style and neutral color."
- P: "I like Naturalizer and I like the way this shoe looks. I think the shale grey will go with most of the clothes I would wear these shoes with."
- Sherrie: "The shoes look comfortable."
- Nancy: "Funky style with the naturalizer name-hopefully wide enough"
Deb asked: Hi! I'd like to know if the size allows for socks? Thick socks? Thin? Thanks so much!
- Jeri: "I wear thin socks with mine. They are very comfortable shoes."
- Lynn: "Yes they do, average thickness, not really thick "
- Emily (staff): "Hi Deb, Yes there is room for socks. Thank you, Emily"
jacquelyn asked: DOES THIS SHOE RUN NARROW, WIDE OR IN BETWEEN?
- Lindsey: "More on the narrow side, but not by much. Certainly not wide at all."
Sandy asked: Does this shoe have removable insoles?
- Sandy: "Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question, Emily. Have a great day!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi sandy, Yes this shoe does have a removable insole. Thank you, Emily"
Nancy asked: How will/does this shoe hold up in rain?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Nancy, These shoes have a leather upper, I would not suggest wearing them in the rain. Thank you, Emily"