Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- mary jo: "i love this boot its my second pair"
- Cynthia: "I like the look. I was worried about the regular calf fitting even though I have regular calves. Some women in the reviews of the regular width were unhappy so I went with these. Can't wait to get them!"
sheri asked: What is the measurement around the calf area of the boot? My calf is 15 inches in size. Would the wide fit my calf? Thank you, Sheryl
- Denise: "My calf is 16" and they fit just fine. The elastic makes them slightly adjustable on your calf so I'm sure they'll fit you fine. These are really nice boots and I have worn them a lot."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Sheri, The shaft height and circumference will vary depending on which size you wear. Jersey Wide Shaft Size 6.5 Shaft height measures: 14 3/4" & circumference measures 14 9/16" Hope this helps, Emily"
Mickie asked: Should I order a half size larger?
- Jo: "I recently bought a similar pair of Naturalizer wide calf boots. I am a size 7 in length but because I have wide feet often have to wear 7.5 for a comfortable fit. I ordered 7.5 in the Naturalizer boots but they were too big and I had to send back for a size 7. The size 7 is very comfortable."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Mickie, I find Naturalizers to run true to size. We do offer free returns on unworn merchandise if they don't work for you. Hope this helps, Emily"