Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jodi: "I chose this pair for comfort. I read the reviews and I thought they would be perfect for my 10 1/2 hr days at work. My feet always hurt and I can't seem to find the right shoe. Hopefully these shoes do their justice! :)"
- Brenna: "Comfort Rating"
- Elizabeth: "because my old pair was ruined"
- Kristine: "They are a back up for a long day I have coming up, in case I need to change into something more comfortable..."
- C: "Comfort"
- Rebecca: "Look sleeker than my previous pair."
- cindy: "what comfort for standing at work"
- Norma: "These shoes look comfortable. I hope they are. Dr. Scholl's has a wonderful name and I would highly recommend them."
- Lisa: "comfort"
Ally asked: Can the insole be removed if I need to put orthotics in them?
- PATRICIA: "No. But they open up enough that you should be able to slide in over the lining."
Sarah asked: why is there no wide with? I need a size 8.0 wide!!!!!
- Emily (staff): "Hi Sarah, Unfortunately this style is not offered in a wide width. Here are some similar styles that are available in size 8 wide: http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Womens/Black/_/Casual+Shoes~Comfort/Width+Wide_C+or+W-Size+8.0+Womens/Products.aspx I hope this helps! Emily"