Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Betty asked: Does this have a soft toe and insulated?
- Teodoro: "yes, these boots are soft tip and insulated."
- Jeanne: "Soft toe in this model, and lightly insulated."
- Robert: "Yes the boot has some insulation but not a lot. Insulated with Thermolite. The toe is hard, but not steel reinforced. The boots are very comfortable for a work boot. I can recomend them."
- KATHLEEN: "they have a steel toe...i know because my husband's work made the leather wear away in a spot (he moves from side to side working on machines on his knees on pavement) & the steel is showing! ;) He is still wearing them & feels like they have worn well."
Hugo asked: I normally wear 9.5 regular shoes, should I get 9.5 for these or bigger/smaller? What about wide or medium?
- Michael: "I wear a medium 9.5 adn this shoe fits good"
- MATHEW: "i think the same size may fit,if your feet is wide buy the wide one"
- diana: "These were purchased as a gift and gentleman wears 8.5 wide or 9. I purchased 8.5 wide and he loves them. Most comfortable boots he has ever worn."
- stephen: "i wear 10.5 wide shoes. i order my wolverines the same as my other shoes and seam to have no problem with the fit. so, if your used to medium with and 9.5 size. that would be what i ordered . hope this helps ya ok"
- Francis: "smaller and standard width would probably be good."
- Teodoro: "you can buy 9 1/2 W size on these boots."
Karen asked: How high is this boot?
- Mel: "Karen, The boot is about 6" high, 8" overall bottom of sole to top. They run true to size, are GREAT boots, comfortable right from the start."
- Orlandria: "P.S. Great work boot..."
- Orlandria: "I bought the for my father and they come well above the ankle..."
Karen asked: How high are these boots?
- Larry: "Karen, these boots are 6" and they are very comfortable. Enjoy"
- Jeanne: "7 ""
- Terry: "From the bottom of the sole is about 7-1/2 inches."
- Thomas: "From the floor to the top of the boot is 7-1/2 inches."
Jay asked: are these boots soft toe ?
- ROBERT: "They aren't steel toe boots, but they have a hard plastic toe inside. Very comfortable."
- Jeanne: "yes, the ones I purchased are soft toe. Very comfy, I treated them with beeswax to waterproof, and they are soft as a kittens ear."
- chad: "Yes they are. Also if you do any kind of daily work they won't last. Haven't had them a year and wore a hole in the left one and almost in the right. They don't last very long."
- Teodoro: "Yes, they are soft and comfortable."