Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- gary: "love crocs comfort and style and very good price from shoes.com"
Russ asked: I'm a 10.5 in size. Was wondering if I should shoot for 10 or 11?
- Kimberly: "Will you be wearing with socks or with bare feet? I'd let that be the determining factor. Mine a pretty roomy but I alway cringe at the thought of going smaller. "
- David: "That is a good question. I always go bigger because I figure it would be better to have a shoe too big instead of too small. But, I think Crocs run alittle on the big side. So I would go to the 10."
- Anne: "Russ P, If I were buying these Cross for my husband, I would go for the size 11. He is loves the ones I purchased a while back, and I would do the same when these wear out. Black is also the best color available in the Bayas. "
- George: "I wear a size 9 1/2 (American) and got a size 10. They fit rather well, maybe just a little big, but if I wear socks it takes care of that. I suggest you go with the larger size for a better fit and comfort. Hope this helps."