Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tonya: "present for my nephew"
- Jon: "This was on their Christmas list"
- ANNA: "Good deal!"
- Cindy: "Gift request from my son!"
- Stephanie: "it's a good shoe and a great price!"
- Julie: "This is what my son wants for Christmas."
- emily: "They are what my grandson ask for."
- Susan: "What my kid wanted. :)"
- charles: "Popular shoe my Son wears"
- I: "good sale price"
- Lia: "Christmas gift for my son"
- KAREN: "SON FOR CHRISTMAS GIFT"
- Dana: "My sons preference"
rick asked: Does the size run true, i.e., I wear a size 12 in casual and dress shoes, but normally have to go up to a 13 in running shoes?
- John: "They are pretty true to size"
- Lisa: "Yes, these run true to size. My husband loves Sperrys & I always order him his "usual" shoe size. Never had a problem. Plus they stretch and get comfy as you wear them in. Also keep in mind these are meant to be worn without socks (weather permitting!)... Hope this helps!"
Marilyn asked: Will these shoes work for a person with a HIGH instep???
- ANTONIO: "They are good and comfortable "