Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- John: "Best shoes I've ever owned - plenty of room for my feet. This is the third pair I've bought over the last five years. Hope they never stop making them."
- Nick: "Width (E)"
- Donald: "wide width"
- Shelley: "Husband owned previous pair!"
- Michael: "Cannot find this exact shoe anywhere online. . I believe it might be discontinued soon. I already own this exact model and I love the look and comfort of it. It's a must buy before it's no longer available. Buy one now! You'll love it!"
- Doreen: "My son loves these sneakers - very very comfortable - he is on his feet all day !"
- Christy: "This is the only shoe my husband can wear"
- G: "looked like a good walking shoe and ratings were very good"
- Carolyn: "Comfort"
- Matthew: "replacing current pair"
Charles asked: What about the Width, I wear a 9.0 1w. Does New balance have that size?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Charles, Here is a link to all the Men's New Balance shoes that are available in a size 9 wide: http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Mens/_/New+Balance/_/Width+Wide_E+or+2E+or+W-Size+9.0+Mens/Products.aspx Thank you, Emily"
andrew asked: what is the best shoe to get I jump rope and do brisk walking on my mtread mill?
- Betty: "Husband uses these to hike the Appalacian trail."
Dean asked: why are the new balance 505's noisy?
- Christina: "They are so noisy it's really funny! My son is embarassed for about 2 weeks until enough dirt gets on them to stop."
- Michael: "Not with my experience. I know of some shoes speaking on short carpet (like you would find in an office or store) but I don't remember these doing that."