Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Valerie: "A gift for my daughter."
Ashley asked: I wear a 9 1/2 and don't know to order a 10 or a 9??
- Selina: "Order the 10....better a little roomy than too tight."
- Mary: "Ashley: I would definitely go smaller. My girls and I typically wear a size 7 sometimes 7.5. We have bought many pairs of UGGS and always order a size 6 and after wearing them a few times, there is still extra room in them. You will love them. They are so comfy!!"
Suzanne asked: are these pull-on?
- Theodore: "Yes, they are."
- Brittany: "Yes they are"
- Anne: "yes"
celena asked: are there other sizes avalible?
- Emily (staff): "We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thanks, Shoes.com"