Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Stella asked: This pair is for a 13 years old girl. She says she wears size 8, should I get a 7.5" instead if available? Pls cfm.....
- Selina: "They run pretty true to size, so order the 8."
- anita: "yes"
Gretchen asked: my daughter wears a youth size 6 in Uggs . what size is this in women's? im guessing a 7?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Gretchen If your daughter wears a kids U.S. size 6, you would add two whole sizes and find that she wears a women's U.S size 8.0. Thank you, Hillary"
- Jaida: "More like a 6.5 because uggs run at least one half size larger than advertised. For example if your daughter wears a 6 in uggs her true size is most likely a 6.5 "
- Karen: "More like a 7.5 or 8"
Linda asked: Do these come in half-sizes? I am a true size 7 (only once-in-a-great while a 7 1/2). If I click on 6 1/2, I don't want them to send me a size 6, I don't think... any help you can give me would be appreciated!
- Julie: "I don't think you'll be disappointed in the 6. My daughter is normally a 10...because of others comments, she ordered a 9. Happy with her decision."
- Holly: "Hi there, Uggs do not run in half sizes. I wear a size 8 - 8 1/2 shoe and I get an 8 in uggs. Remember no need to wear socks."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Linda, These boots are not offered in half sizes. I suggest ordering a size 7. Thank you, Emily"
Lynn asked: Are these the original licensed product and the "real thing"? I have had my Ugg's for 3 years and just saw they were made in China! I believe I had been "fouled"! I would like the "real thing" this time around!
- Emily (staff): "Hi Lynn, Shoes.com only sells 100% authentic merchandise, including UGG's. UGG's are in fact made in China. I hope this helps. Thank you, Emily"
- Sally: "Shoes*com is a licensed retailer for UGGS. So they would be genuine. There are many people selling knockoffs online. beware. It is entirely possible, however that UGGS are sourced from China."
sheila asked: Are these authentic or fake?
- Karen: "They are very real - my girls love them!!!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Sheila, These are 100% authentic UGG's. Shoes.com is an authorized UGG Austrailia Retailer. Thank you, Emily"
Luke asked: do you ship to UK? and how much is delivery charge? and how long that would take?
- Emily (staff): "Please reference the link below, for a complete list of the countries we ship to internationally: http://www.shoes.com/help#international Thank you, Shoes.com"
Arlene asked: Arre they water-proof?
- Karen: "none of these boots are waterproof - but we treat our with leather water proof stuff and they hold up.very well!.. We treat them about once a month. If you are expecting them to be the big time snow boots, that is not their place. They are very warm but not waterproof. I think its better because they are all natural fibers and breath so even wearing them every day - they haven't gotten stinky."
- Jennifer: "No they are not. But you can treat them with spray to help make them water repellent. "
- Holly: "They are not water-proof. The soles are to get wet, but they uppers will stain or get ruined if they get overyly wet. You can buy water-proof spray."
- michelle: "No!! You have to water proof them yourself. "