Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Elizabeth: "I choose this shoe because I need support for my ankles and I prefer a brown color to go with my work uniform."
- Tammy: "rugged leather 1569-comfort level"
- Beverly: "needed hiking shoes that come in narrow"
- Susan: "I have very wide diabetic feet and I needed a wider safer shoe for gardening and I could only find a wide enough shoe at this site. I know New Balance tends to run wider than most shoes."
- ELIZABETH: "extra wide width"
- Deborah: "Comfortable bad weather shoe for my extra wide feet."
- Michelle: "Keep feet dry."
- Susan: "Because it was in narrow width"
- Laura: "The width I need and the style I need. I have a brace on my leg that is difficult to fit into most shoes. These will be my "boots" for winter as my brace doesn't fit in any boot I have tried."
- Laura: "I have a very wide foot so I was very glad to find a 4E wide! I need a comfortable outdoor shoe that is waterproof and good for working in the garden as well as taking walks."
Joy asked: Does this shoe come in size 9 AAAA?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Joy, I'm sorry but this shoe is not made in the 4A width. I do apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you, Hillary"