Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nathaniel: "Very Nice black pair of boots"
- Ruby: "My husband is disabled and has trouble with his left side which affected his walking but Timberland Boots is the only shoes or boots that he can wear to hold his ankle and foot straight, he only wears Timberland and has for years!"
- Charles: "nice looking durable shoe"
- henry: "best boots ever, hands down"
mo asked: I usually purchase shoes in the size range of 11-12. What do you recommend I purchase?
- Michele: "Timberland's usually run big. Buy your true size. My feet are an exact size 10, I buy a size 10 in Timberland and have space to comfortably wear thick socks with them."
- Sonia: "they are accurate with fit. if you wear a 11 in most shoes i would go with the 11. i bought my husband a pair and they fit him great"
- Clay: "These boots definitely run true to size or slightly larger than others. I would order size 11."