Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lisa: "My previous teva flip flops were very comfortable and lasted three summers. These have a styling that I hope permits me to wear them to work."
- Jana: "I have purchased this shoe / sandal every summer for the past three years (locally). I love the style...very comfortable...casual...but a step up from a regular flip flop. The straps are very flattering."
- REBECCA: "I own a pair of these shoes already and I love them and they are so comfortable and look great."
- Tammy: "Very Comfortable!"
- Tracey: "Best most comfortable shoes ever. This is my 8th season. I buy a new pair every year or two. They do wear out . . . but I wear them every day. This is my all summer shoe!"
- Sylvia: "i love these, i have 3 pairs at home. they are the only flip flop that don't hurt my feet."
- Wendy: "need shoes for summer on feet alot and have plantar facitis ,reviews were all amazing hoping i can throw out all the old ones that hurt !"
- Jeanette: "I have been buying Teva brand for years because they have such a nice arch support in them and the straps are durable."
- Neida: "I love these flip-flops! They are cute and so comfortable. These will be my 3rd and 4th pairs that I have owned."
- Melissa: "Love the pair I currently have. So comfortable!"
- Barbara: "I love Teva's!"
janet asked: what is the thickness of the sole ?
- mary: "the soles are standard flip flop thickness, I literally measure them at 3/4 in."
- Gina: "The thickness of the sole varies. At the front toe area, they are 5/8"; at your arch, they are 1 3/16"; at the heel area, they are 7/8" tall. These Teva sandals are extremely comfortable."
- Kelli: "1""