Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
melvyn asked: i live in the uk ,and i am not sure what size to get ,i am a uk 8,could any one please advise,when buying from eu,or usa ?
- Daniel: "google it for a conversion chart"
- Daniel: "Cant say for sure about conversion, but I can say that these shoes run big and I had to return them. At the time smaller sizes werent available. It was disappointing because they are really beautiful. I thought they could have been a whole size too large."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Here is a link to a printable men's sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.shoes.com/App_Themes/Default/images/infopages/sizecharts/mens_sizechart.pdf Thanks, Shoes.com"
JAMES asked: Is this boot available in wide widths such as u.s. e?
- Emily (staff): "Hi James, This boot is not available in wide widths, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you, Emily"
SARAH asked: what size heel are these?
- kenneth: "those heels are 2'' inches"
- kenneth: "these are some nice cool boots,they are the real snake skins."
- David: "The heels are 1.5 inches and the shoes are very comfortable. My size is 8.5 however, size 9 was a better fit."
- DR. SUNDAY: "Hello Sarah, It is a 2'' heel shoe that makes your man stands tall and exquisite. Thanks"