Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- LaTonya: "my daughter really wanted these but she wanted the black ones. we could not find the black ones for 6 weeks so I went ahead and got these ones. I pray she likes them"
- Paige: "I'm a Converse fan and have never had this style before!"
- Dana: "My daughter really wants these and her 15th birthday is coming up. Excited to see them on her."
- Devona: "Cuz I really love Converses!!!"
- Jennifer: "i just love the look, between a boot and sneakers, I always wanted a pair, and now I do, thankyou Jenny"
- Linda: "Its what my grand daughter wanted"
- Kimberly: "Because I had a pair before and loved them!"
- Kim: "Gift for my sister"
- Ronald: "My daughter likes these"
stella asked: I have never owned a pair of converse shoes. I wear different sizes in different shoes which is aggravating. The skinniest shoes I have right now are my NIKE they are NIKE and the SWOOSH. Without the wedge in the shoe I am pretty sure they are skinny, but any how they are size nine because Baileys foot is a little wide. Right now I really need to know what is the closest size you recommend she should get and we sort of need an answer pronto. I am so, so, sorry for being so demanding or to forward and I am late because of school. Plus money was short and we have money now and that means we need to do it now. So she wears nine what size do we need and do you have it in the shoe we want and need really desperately lol?
- Angela: "Converse shoes run pretty true to size, however my daughter had a hard time getting these on due to the style, so you might want to go up a half size. I would say 9 1/2. "
- SHAQUITA: "These shoes are wide. Order your true size"
- Larenita: "As a rule, I go up a 1/2 size higher than what my kids need. I would suggest that. These shoes aren't available in a 9 or 9 1/2, though from what I can tell."
Heather asked: Are these women's sizing or universal sizing like traditional converse?
- Ebony: "They run as regular converses yes they r true to size "
- linda: "I would say womens sizing, but very difficult to get on, and unless you have very skinny calves, forget it"