Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Steve: "well satisfied with shoes i ordered"
- Elaine: "My father has foot swelling from congestive heart failure and we've not been able to find him a shoe that is wide enough to encompass his swollen feet. We are hoping these shoes will be the ticket."
- Lisa: "Easy for my 87 year old dad to just slip on!"
- Elbert G.: "I've been impressed with Propet shoes from past experience, and I wanted to try the Pucker Moc Strap style which also has a velcro strap. Their straps actually last over time! I am hoping these shoes are as comfortable as the Leisure Walking shoe."
- robert: "easy for an old man"
- Sue: "My husband is diabetic and needs to take special care of his feet. Propet shoes fit this bill. The velcro closing allows him and easier, more comfortable fit."