Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- HOLLY: "They have great padding in the ankle/heel area and the elastic really helps with the fit of the shoe!"
- Kristin: "Comfort is important"
- Ronella: "It looks comfortable for school and my daughter likes it"
- Brandi: "The cutest little shoes for my daughter."
- Maria: "Quality of Nine West shoes and ease of ordering!!!!"
- Kimberly: "My daughter's feet are skinny and she has a hard time finding shoes that fit her well. These looked like they'd fit better than others that I've seen....I hope I'm right!"
- A: "Cute and perfect for dressy or casual."
- Lya: "Good reviews"
- neyrchel: "school uniform shoes, rubber bottoms for a 4th grader"
- M: "looks nice and hopefully it fits"
- L: "I was looking for a comfortable black ballet flat for my 10 year old daughter. She loves these!"
- C: "had them a while back - great shoes"
- L: "Practical and comfy looking"
- Christine: "They look cute for my 6 year old daughter"
- Tasha: "These shoes are stylish and the price is just right!"
Donna asked: Why does it say Pre/school?
- Emily (staff): "Hi, Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thanks, Shoes.com"