Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Anita: "Warm, comfortable. Love it"
s asked: Where is the shearling? Is it under (at the sole) the foot? Is it around the foot? At the ankles?
- Amy: "hi there. it is ONLY in the foot, not visible when wearing even if folded over. My daughter loves them but I think they look a bit stretched out. Think your favorite sweater - the calf part has no structure/support/shape reinforcement to it."
Blanca asked: How do you wear them folded over like then picture shows?
- Lana: "simply just turn them down"
- Kim: "The knitted material on the calf part of the boot is very flexible. You just undo a couple of buttons and fold down. The inside of the boot is what will show. My daughter wears them several different ways; strunched, folded, and straight up. These boots are one of her favorites. She has had them over a year and they still look brand new. Hope this helps."
Tameika asked: How do these boots run--true to size or smaller. People always say I can probably wear the kids sizes...??
- KANDICA: "I got this for my daughter & it was true to size. I have different style of uggs & to be honest they don't all fit the same. I hope that helps. The good thing them have shipping that is free so you can't lose. Good luck!"
- Andrea: "Boots run a little large."
- Christi: "They seem to run true to size for me. I'm usually an 8 and they fit me comfortably in that size. HTH!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Tameika, UGG's run a bit big. I wear a size 6-61/2 in womens, and I have a pair of Kids UGG's size 4. They fit me perfectly. I hope this helps! Thank you, Emily"
Brianna asked: I live in Canada, do i have to pay for shpping or duty?