Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- DANTE: "I WAS TOLD THEY R GOOD WALKING SHOES"
- Debra: "Only have one hand; easy on, easy off"
- DANA: "comfort for 84 year old mother"
- Corinne: "for my Mom. I like Velcro closer for her. Its hard to tie shoes"
- Caroline M: "Ease of putting on; I have arthritis in my hands"
- Sharon: "I have had these shoes before and they are great. They wear well and are very comfortable. I like a snug shoe. They keep me from turning my ankles on uneven sidewalks."
- jennifer: "They look really comfortable. I stand at a register hour after hour so I need comfort."