Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dianne: "Daughter's gift request"
- J DENISE: "My niece wanted them for Christmas. She walked to school in Monmouth,Or and they kept her feet warm and dry."
- Avis: "My daughter liked them"
- Ronny: "This is what daughter wanted"
- Sandra: "She always wears boots. And she's always wanted some UGG'S!!!!!!!!!!"
- KEVIN: "my wife loved them"
- Donald: "good product for a good price and easy to buy them from my computer. fast delivery"
- carolyn: "need new pair"
Felicia asked: are these authentic Deckers uggs?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Felicia, I'm not familiar with "Deckers Uggs", but these are 100% authentic Uggs. . All the merchandise we carry is authentic. Thank you, Emily"
P asked: How does this compare to other brands of sheepskin boots you have bought?
- susan: "I didn't need to buy any other sheepskin boots because this one is warm and comfortable enough!"
- Christina: "I don't own any other sheepskin boots, but I've tried others on. I went with these because the quality was much better--thicker, sturdier, warmer!"
Janine asked: I wear US size 7 in the chestnut color. I did not see it listed. Do you have size 7?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Janine. We do currently have size 7.0 available. Below you will find a link to access the size: http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Product/38467-5019190/UGG/Chestnut/Womens+Classic+Short+Boot.aspx Thank you, Hillary"
Evelyn asked: I normally wear a size 6.5 should I size up or down?
- Maria: "Size down they run big, regular I take size 7 but in Ugg I take 6"
- Theresa: "I would size up"
Mams asked: Does it exist in black color ?
- Mams: "Thanks"
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, This bot does exist in black. Please click on the link below to view the black pair: http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Product/EC1007369-5019190/UGG/Black/Womens+Classic+Short+Boot.aspx Thank you, Hillary"
gaudiner asked: Is it warm enougth ?
- Maria: "Yes"
- Cindy: "They are very warm!!"
Sherry asked: I'm buying these for a Christmas gift, how long after Christmas do I have to return them?
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, Here is a link to our Returns and Exchanges page to help answer your question. http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Content/Shipping.aspx#returns-exchanges Thank you, Shoes.com"
Maureen asked: I wear a size 8. What size Uggs should I order?
- Maria: "Size 7"
- Wanda: "I wear size 10, but I ordered size 9. According to the manufacturer, you should order one size smaller. Mine fit perfectly and are comfortable."
- Rachel: "They are true to size so 8"
- Donna M: "I ordered the same size as I usually wear. If you normally wear a 8 you should order a size 8"
Betsy asked: Do you size up, down, or get your regular size?
- Wanda: "Size down."
- Mabel: "Size down. I normally wear a size 6 but purchased these UGG boots in size 5. This was my third pair of UGG boots and I have always bought them a whole size down."
- Mary: "One size down"
- Aizhan: "they come true to size. I wear 6, so I ordered 6, and it fits fine."
Quality asked: How do you clean this shoe from inside?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, We sell an UGG cleaning product kit, please click the link below to view: http://www.shoes.com/en-US/_/_/_/_/Srch0+UGG+cleaning+kit/Products.aspx?icid=entiresitesearch Thank you, Emily"
- Mary: "I do not know. I always wear heavy, clean socks with them so it has not been an issue."
Mike asked: I understand these boots are made to wear without socks..My daughter's feet sometimes when wearing leather slipper type shoes can get well, kinda smelly....Can these be washed?
- oneka: "I have them, n i wouldnt wash them. There is the uggs cleaning kit, you can purchase it. It comes with the freshner spray, the protector spray, cleaner &conditioner n a brush. These are the products i use to get rid of stains and smell. They work really well!"
claudia asked: how do you keep these boots clean on the outside?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Claudia, I sprayed mine with a water resistant spray, and they still look new years later. Thank you, Emily"
- Maria: "Believe or not I clean then with spray with Dreft."
hazel asked: do these boots stretch at all with wear?
- Sara: "Yes, in fact I always order a size down, to account for it."
- Lori: "No not really"
- Cindy: "I bought these shoes for my daughter and she has not noticed any stretching at all in the boots. She loves them!"
- Mary: "No, not at. All "
lauraine asked: my feet are swollen from chemo, but normally I wear an 8...any idea what size I should order? or best to find a store locally?
- Sara: "I always order a size down, because they stretch. I bought a size down like I usually do while pregnant and they were super snug at first because of swelling (oh cankles), but with everyday use, they conformed quickly."
- Lori: "I bought the boots for my daughter who is a size 7 1/2 or 8 in most shoes and she said that the 8's fit her perfectly. You may want to go to a store to try on some just to see what sizes are most comfortable for you."
- Mary Jo: "They're going to stretch out a lot, I think about a half size. So if your feet are usually an 8 but they're swollen now you might want to get the size 8 since it will stretch out and fit your swollen feet."
- Mary: "When ordering my UGGs last year, I was told they run large and should order a size smaller. I usually wear a size 6, but ordered a size 5 and they are perfect with still enough room for heavy socks. If your feet are very swollen, I would try a size 8. Boots do not come in half-sizes. Should they be too big, exchanges and returns are easy."
- Dana: "The shoes run big; most people have to order 1 size down to get the best fit. These are really, really warm & comfortable shoes. They go on my feet in November and come off in April."
- Cynthia: "My daughter has surg corr club feet, so they are oddly shapped. These boots are the only comfortable shoes for her. I've seen these at macys and speogel as well...not knoing how much swelling there is I'd go with the next whole size up. Like a 9....I believe they also have a store locator on the UGG site. Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way!"