Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "liked comments"
- victoria: "good fit, good stability, flexable, good arch support"
- Gregory: "Only shoe that doesn't bother my wife's feet when she works."
- Karen: "I wear an othodic and a drop foot brace and the Propet's work well with these appliances."
- Coleen: "GREAT SHOES!"
Margaret asked: What is the size difference between W and 2W ? I would like to know approximate in inches(or fractions)
- Susan: "I'm sorry but I have no answer to this. In fact, after losing some weight, I don't need the W any more. The regular width is fine for me. I hope someone else can help!"
- Carolyn: "I do not know about 2W. I received a wide and it was true to size however I did return them as they did not have the support that I needed."