Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Susan: "Really cute and I liked the color!"
- Wanda: "I have worn this shoe for many, many years and needed to replace them. I sure wish they still came in white."
- Maria: "Very comfortable. I work on my feet and these never hurt."
- Jean: "My mother wanted them"
- Sue: "They are comfortable, easy to wear, and they look good. I have trouble finding shoes that fit and these work great."
- Janice: "Have been looking all over for this style!"
- Karen: "I've bought them before and love them."
- Ellen: "Because they are light and not clucking like regular running shoes;-) And I love dark colors, since they do not show the dirt and scoffs so easily."
- Donna: "Been wearing LA for 20 years. You are the only ones who still sell them, albeit in black canvas only. I loved the leather ones I used to be able to purchase."
- Sharon L: "I am in need of a black casual sneaker & LA Gear is a comfy shoe"
- Annie: "sale price with additional offer and lightweight what I am looking for comfortable gym shoe for activities that don't need support"
- Karen: "I like L.A. Gear canvas shoes but they are hard to find."
- jane: "I had Achilles tendon repair surgery in July 2012 and am only able to wear tie shoes that are flat w/an arch support. I was in a walking boot (cast) for over 7 months and now transitioning to a flat tennis/athletic shoe. LA Gear has a good reputation for quality and durability. I've worn LAG shoes in years gone by; however, they were made of leather. I trust the LA Gear name, moreover other brands that I found to be subpar!"
- Kenneth: "My wife has been wearing these for years"
- K: "I love these shoes. Years ago, they used to make them in different colors and I had every color. I finally wore them all out and need new ones. They are especially go to wear with capris and want a casual looking shoe for walking."
- Barbara: "Feminine and comfortable sneakers."
- N: "I love this shoes!"
- B: "Love the style. Old pair is worn. Wish they still made the leather and white!"
- C: "I just like these shoes but I wish U would make them again in white"
- Brenda: "Very comfortable"
- Lois: "light weight"
- J: "I have worn this same style for several years. They never go out of style and are so comfortable."
- B: "I have worn them for years because they are truly comfortable and look nice. I wish they also still came in white."
- nancy: "right style right color right price"
- Lisa: "Have had the same style for years and I love it."
- mary lynn: "Looking for black shoes for work that are not chunky. I have other LA Gear shoes that I really love. NO shipping and free returns are a plus"
lee asked: I normally get these shoes in white, do you still carry white?
- Douglas: "Last time I ordered these shoes for a Canadian friend was in September 2012. Although she preferred white, I could only find black shoes at that time, so she settled for black. Hope this helps."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Lee, Unfortunately we do not carry this style in white, we're very sorry for the inconvenience. Please click the link below to view a similar style that might work for you: http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Product/32206-1019948/Vans/White+White/Womens+Atwood+Lo.aspx Hope this helps, Emily"
Sherrie asked: Does this shoe ever come in a size 10 or 11?
- Emily (staff): "We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thanks, Shoes.com"
Della asked: how do i order 5 pairs of shoe's ?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Della, To order multiple pairs of one shoe, please select the shoe and size you need. Then add them to your cart, next just change the quantity to how many pairs you wish to purchase. I hope this helps. Thank you, Emily"