Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jerilyn: "Color"
- Daryl: "My daughter is on her feet on concrete all day and these shoes are very comfortable for her."
- Michelle: "I like New Balance shoes because they are comfortable and I like the way they look."
- B: "Love New Balance athletic shoes. They're the only ones narrow enough for me."
- Lisa: "For my mother"
- Gary: "Food doctor selected this shoe."
tracie asked: Does any know what the new style is from the mx609WN?
- Cathleen: "The new style appears wider in the front just behind your toes because the sole of the shoe is shaped differently at that area. The width of the shoe in that area is slightly wider."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Tracie, Unfortunately we're unable to answer your question. I would suggest contacting New Balance directly. Thank you, Emily"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Tracie, Unfortunately we do not have the answer to your question at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"
Gwen asked: Is this shoe made in the USA?
- JoAnn: "Yes, Gwen, it is! Another nice thing about NB shoes."
MARY asked: Can you tell me what the last is on this shoe?
- G.g.: "the 609 is built on the AL-2 last"
- Patricia: "I am not sure what your question is - but I love these shoes and work out in them. They are stable for my step class (I wore running shoes to the class one day and was slipping all over the place). Also, I have planter faciitis (sp?) and these shoes give me lots of cushion and support."
- agnes: "I bought these shoes because I liked the colors and New Balance is my favorite brand because of the comfort. I have short, wide feet and New Balance has been a choice shoe for me for many years after trying several other brands."