Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Delma: "needed good shoe for work, brought these before and they are great..."
- Sue: "the one I wanted was sold out so trying this one"
- Daryle: "The right color & especially wide width for work."
Carole asked: what is the EU 39.0 next to size 8.5 medium?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Here is a link to our size conversion chart to help answer your question. http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Content/FitAssist.aspx?refreshcache=Y Thanks, Shoes.com"
shauna asked: are these orthotic friendly???
- Lisa: "Hello. I bought a pair of these this summer and they work great with my orthopedic inserts. I love them. I spend several hours on my feet at work and would wear no other. Good luck"
- Barbara: "They were for me. The insole is removable so I was able to insert a more 'orthopedic' insole--for me I need a lot of arc support--I have very high arcs. Also my ankles naturally roll outward, the wide heels help prevent this. I wear these because of my back issues, so far these are the best I have found for a reasonable cost. Hope this helps!"
- ROSETTA: "Yes they are,and they are so comfortable just what I need to work in. I love them. "
- MICHELE: "I WOULD SAY YES THESE ARE THE BEST SHOES FOR WALKING AND WORKING ALL DAY I LOVE THEM :)"
Valerie asked: Are these shoes good for running?
- Cynthia: "I really wouldn't consider these a running shoe. I use them for work , on my feet for 8hours++and have no problem. However, wouldn't go running in them too clunky for that. :-)"
- B: "Honestly I do not know about running,but what i do know is that there are some days i am in these shoes ,working on my feet 12-14 hrs.and my feet and legs do not ache like they would in other work shoes.I am sorry i could not give you a better answer pertaining to running in these shoes."
- Tammy: "No they are too bulky for running. Very stiff also."
- Lisa: "No not in my opion.. However they are excellent for the for industry.... Thank you Lisa Marie "
- Emily (staff): "These shoes are not designed for running, they are work shoes. Thank you, Shoes.com"