Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Stacy: "have other new balance sandals super comfortable!"
- Jeanne: "They looked very sturdy and like they would have good support."
- G. Carmen: "Love the fact that they are not completely flat! Good price!"
- Toni: "trying them"
- Dorothy: "wanted try them"
- Vicky: "I have had them in the past and love them! - Too bad they fell apart after 5 years. Glad I could still find this style!"
- Gwyn: "Had similar flip flop previously and I hope these are just a comfy."
- omri: "Very comfortable and have a style as well."
Amy asked: What is the difference between this shoe (6028) and the New Balance Revive Thong?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Amy, I honestly don't think there is any other difference besides the price and the color. They look nearly identical to me. We do offer free returns on unworn merchandise if they do not work for you. Hope this helps, Emily"
Pat asked: If you wear a half size would you need to size up or size down?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Pat, I have heard a couple of reports saying they had to size down but everybody's foot is different. If you were going to guess I would say to take their advice and go down. We do offer free shipping and free returns if they do not work out for you. Thanks, Brittany"