Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Cynthia: "I have a pair already. They offer good support. I have a neroma and these offer pain free walking."
- Stacy: "have other new balance sandals super comfortable!"
- Jeanne: "They looked very sturdy and like they would have good support."
- G. Carmen: "Love the fact that they are not completely flat! Good price!"
- Toni: "trying them"
- Dorothy: "wanted try them"
- Vicky: "I have had them in the past and love them! - Too bad they fell apart after 5 years. Glad I could still find this style!"
- Gwyn: "Had similar flip flop previously and I hope these are just a comfy."
- omri: "Very comfortable and have a style as well."
- P: "To wear as a walking flip flop, trust the brand for comfort."
- Sherry: "Have the brown ones. I have a problem with my heel and these are so comfortable."
- Yolanda: "because I heard this was a good orthotic shoe for someone with plantar fasciitis"
- Karen: "Very comfortable flip flop. Good arch support."
- Jodi: "bought before"
- Laura: "Looks and style and comfort"
- Keri: "Have a pair that are about 4 years old - still going strong, but noticed these are no longer being made :( Had to have another pair. Only wish I could have purchased brown."
- Tanya: "I need orthopedic shoes for my feet"
Amy asked: What is the difference between this shoe (6028) and the New Balance Revive Thong?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Amy, I honestly don't think there is any other difference besides the price and the color. They look nearly identical to me. We do offer free returns on unworn merchandise if they do not work for you. Hope this helps, Emily"
Pat asked: If you wear a half size would you need to size up or size down?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Pat, I have heard a couple of reports saying they had to size down but everybody's foot is different. If you were going to guess I would say to take their advice and go down. We do offer free shipping and free returns if they do not work out for you. Thanks, Brittany"