Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sharon: "Tried on in a store but didnt have 9 1/2 so ordered....very comfortable!"
- Deborah: "I have another pair in the blue and they are SO comfortable that I decided to buy another pair in black. I have had surgery on both feet so it's always a challenge to find comfortable shoes. These are like walking on clouds."
- Elaine: "Looks comfy"
- Linda: "I bought another pair of these in another color and just love them. They are like wearing slippers with lots of support. They look nice with casual clothes. Great for the warm weather. They hardly weigh anything at all. Would certainly recommend."
- E: "Looks comfortable. We will see when they arrive."
- Debra R: "my daughter is in south america and find these are the most comfortable for walking"
- Catherine: "I have purchased this shoe before and found it very comfortable."
- RENEE: "HAD THEM BEFORE AND THEY ARE THE MOST COMFY SHOE EVER. I EVEN WASH THEM IN WASH MACHINE. I HAVE ONE PAIR FOR GARDENING, ONE PAIR FOR GOOD AND ONE PAIR IN MY RV. HAVE BOUGHT 6 PAIRS AS GIFTS"
- Samantha: "I ususally wear the skechers biker mary jane with the crisscross starps, but you didn't have them in my size, and this looks like a good approximation of that same style, if not as funky. I walk 4 miles a day and need a good shoe. This looks like it might fit the bill..."
maria asked: hi do you have these in an 8.0 w ??
- Emily (staff): "Hi Maria, These are not offered in a wide width. Please click the link below to view all Women's Athletic styles that are available in size 8 wide: http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/Athletic+Shoes/Width+Wide_C+or+W-Size+8.0+Womens/Products.aspx Hope this helps, Emily"
Sandra asked: Does this shoe run small or short?
- Denise: "The shoes seemed to run true to size. They are so lightweight!"
- Andrea: "I bought a size 8, and they seemed to run true to size."
- Rachael: "Length runs true to size. Ordered wide width but was still a little narrow."
- Janet: "No, I wear a size 7 and it fits perfectly - really comfortable!"