Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- G: "They look comfortable since I have to stand at work"
- B: "I work on hard floors and these keep back pain at a minimum."
- Denise: "Looking for a comfortable shoe, have not tried these before."
- Cheryl: "need for work, hoping this will be just what i need"
- stephanie: "I purchased these shoes because i am on my feet for literally 8hrs straight .. I have always liked my other sketchers so hopefully these will be the same"
- Denise: "Hoping they will be comfy and supportive for work."
- Amy: "ratings of this particular shoe. I NEED comfort!"
- Dawn: "good review on comfort"
- Cate: "Needed a comfortable work shoe."
- Barbara: "I am on my feet ALL day at work and then sporting events.Need comfort"
- Patricia: "I have gout in my left foot, need something comfortable and that will fit my foot when it swells, I hope this works."
- pam: "absolutely like walking on a cloud"
- Kathy: "I loved the way they look"
- J: "Appear to be sturdy comfortable work shoes."
Frances asked: How many inches high is the heel?
- Cheryl: "the heel height is 2 ans 3/4 inches high"
- Veronica: "the heel is approx 2 inches, but the front is also elevated. there isn't much of an incline at all. They feel almost flat but give me height. I love these shoes and am thinking of ordering another pair. I have bothersome feet even in sneakers and these are so comfortable. I did buy a half size smaller after reading other reviews on the fitting. they are wide and very roomy."
- Alice: "The height is 1 3/4in at the heel and just under 3/4in at the ball. The shoe runs a little big compared to other Skechers I own. It is a very comfortable shoe you can wear all day long."
- Denise: "1.5-2"