Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Richard: "purchased before"
- S: "I shattered the arch of my foot. Following surgery and new hardware and months in a boot, the doctor said to get a pair of New Balance cross trainers for the support and stability. These are excellent for both."
- kris: "like the way they feel"
- Naomi: "purchased same model before and liked it"
- David: "The girlfriend liked the color, look and price. ANd previous NB shoes."
- J: "I've had these before and like the strength of the sole"
- Leasha: "Size 12"
- Susan: "Doctor recommended!"
- ELLEN: "american made"
- Dorothy: "Comfort, stability, durability."
- Nadya: "I have problem feet and need new walkers. Based on other reviews, I have decided to try this style."
- Sandra: "Doctor recommended the New Balance 608's. I have a pair now and am quite satisfied with them."
- Z: "Have a pair of the same now and have done great service for my daily workouts. Great quality and good price."
- M: "New Balance recommened by my Dr."
- Karen: "Previously wore"
- Matt: "Already have this model shoe."
steele asked: is this shoe good for cross training... jumping up and down short sprints, walking?
- Susan: "I bought this shoe more for the stability aspect. My daughter runs, and I don't think you'd like them for running. Walking, yes . I hope this helps."
- P: "Yes, I have it in pink/white and actually thinking about getting another pair in a diffrent color. It is very well padded and the most comfortable tennis shoe I have personaly have owned. I have a very narrow foot and it fits perfect."
- Sandra: "My foot doctor told me get these shoes as they were good for all around activities. I do Zumba and walking in them. Hope that helps."
- Richard: "Purchased for my daughter and she wears them for working on her feet 8-10hours at a time and loves them . Excellent support and comfort on the days she wears them. So I would have to think the answer would be yes. Walking for sure constant movement plus bending . So I would have to say she would give them TOP rating. (short sprints she does not do) but everything else is for sure. (She has blue ones and black ones for work)."
- Janet: "I bought a pair, and loved them. I run a horse rescue, & I am on my feet a lot. I have also had two surgeries on each foot. I put insoles in them, and they were very comfortable, and lasted almost 2 years. I would recommend them to anyone on their feet for hours a day."
- Ken: "I would not recommend this shoe for those purposes. I would like to return them but wore them outdoors 1 time. First pair of NB that hurt my feet."
- Naomi: "Yes but these run narrow"
Freda asked: My current shoe is a 608 and the inside label is WX608WT. Is this the same shoe?
- Aron: "the label in this shoe says wx608v3t"
- Karen: "The shoe in the picture looks exactly like mine, but the number on the inside of mine is WX608V3P."
- Janet: "I ordered a pair of the New Balance shoes like the ones pictured here. I had two surgeries on both of my feet. I loved the shoes. They were very cushioned, and comfortable for me to were, being on my feet as a horse trainer. I was also very pleased with the fact they lasted me almost two years. I would very much recommend the shoes to anyone that is on their feet for long periods of time, or that has foot problems."
- Robin: "It is a 608vz but I believe it is still the same shoe. The fit feels the same"
Sela asked: What does it mean Medicare eligible?
- Roseanne: "If you are on Medicare and have diabetes (or other types of foot problems that require stable foot wear) Medicare will cover 1 pair of Medicare-eligible shoes per year for you. These shoes would qualify as such."
- debra: "It probably means that if you're on Medicare you can get a partial refund on your shoes through Medicare. I am not so could not make use of that. I loved the comfort of the shoes though!"