Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Melvin asked: My company requires that our slip resistant shoes actually say slip resistant on an inside tag or embossed in the sole. I like the look of this shoe but I can't tell if it says slip resistant anywhere on the shoe. Can you help me with that?
- Skip: "On the bottom is a red triangle which says "No Slip". Hope this helps. Great shoe."
- Dean: "my company requires that also. and yes there is a red triangle molded on the sole that says oil and slip resistant"
- John: "I wore thee shoes as a letter carrier. The most comfortable shoe I have ever used. If you are going to be on your feet all day. Buy them. They wear well."
- William A: "Good news, Melvin! On the sole of these shoes is an orange triangle that plainly reads, "Slip Resistant.""
- RICHARD: "yes they have a non slip on the sole of the shoe"
- Sheri: "First of all, these are great shoes for the money. This is my husband's second pair. He wears them to work in hospital, university, restaurant kitchens where the floors are always wet of greasy. It is not embossed or tagged anywhere on the shoe itself. Sorry"
Bill asked: Where is the shoe made?
- Rebecca: "Made in China :( Wish I'd have checked!"