Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dee: "I got the Propet Vista Walker two times before because I could get the 5E width, the toes are roomy and the straps are extra long for when my feet swell. 5E is not available in the Vista this time so I'm trying this less expensive Propet , hoping will like it as well in the 5E."
- Janice: "Good brand and good fit."
Betty asked: I want this shoe for my father who has very high arks. Do you think that this would fit?
- Betty: "Thank you Herbert. I oredered them, so we will see if they fit."
- Gordon: "Instep or arches? If arches, then no. HHe'll need other insoles or orthotics. While I'm at it these are narrow even though I ordered extra wide. The leather is too soft, so after just a few days, they were sloppy feeling on my feet, like the shoe was screwing off my foot. The Instep is ok."
- lucia: "Let me advise you about the shoe, in general. The main problem with this shoe is the quality. Yes, you can make it pretty wide for a short time. What I mean by this is that the shoes don't last very long. My husband wears them out in about 6 months. I already order another pair until I find something better than this. The heel wears out in a very very short time. Sorry but I would suggest you look for something better and as long as it is 5 or 6 E, it will help your father. Thank you."
- Herbert: "I too have fairly high arks and these shoes fit me well; So well that I get the impression that they will fit someone who has even higher arks than me. That's all I can say in answer to Betty's question. The best way to find the answer would be to buy a pair and try out."
Ben asked: How can you tell what size to order?
Ben asked: how can you tell the size you need?
Pamela asked: Do you have wide in this 10.5 ? What is 10.5 D medium?
Shabana asked: is this uk or us size?
Patricia asked: How wide is a 9 xx wide?