Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lewis: "price was right."
Pamela asked: Do you have wide in this 10.5 ? What is 10.5 D medium?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Pamela, This shoe is only offered in Medium, Extra Wide, and XX Wide widths. D refers to Medium (regular) width. Please click the link below to view some similar styles that are available in size 10.5 wide: http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Mens/Black/_/Casual+Shoes~Comfort/Width+Wide_E+or+2E+or+W-Size+10.5+Mens/Products.aspx Hope this helps, Emily"
Shabana asked: is this uk or us size?
- ed: "us"
- Dale: "USA size true to size"
Patricia asked: How wide is a 9 xx wide?
- Donna: "The 9 is the size and the xx is like Ewide"
- Donna: "They feel like slippers and sometimes I think I have slippers on. They are great!"
- William: "An xx is not really wide looking - it is wider than normal and makes it so you can put the shoe on and begin wearing it with no breaking in period. I am on my feet quite a bit and without a doubt, these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. Previously I wore Allen Edmonds shoes. They are quite expensive and are of great quality. As I aged, my feet began to swell a little bit and the Allen Edmonds shoes began to pinch my feet. I read about these and decided to get the xx size in lieu of the D width. I cannot be more satisfied with my purchase and I definitely will purchase another pair. I highly recommend these shoes."
- ralph: "About 4 inches apart......."