Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Stephanie: "Available in my daughter's size and have bling :-)"
Marie asked: does it run true to size?
- Joan: "The shoes do run true to size and they are comfortable. I bought them to wear for my daughter's wedding and I kept them on the entire night which was about 9 hours."
- Christina: "No , not in width. It was too narrow at toes, but my foot is wider there. Ok if you don't have that problem or a narrow foot. If you can get it on you can use a hair dryer to make it fit better."
Debby asked: how comfortable are these? I normally take a regular (or medium) should I order a wide? Going to wear these to walk down the aisle- I NEVER EVER wear heels- am I going to be okay? They do look beautiful!
- Christina: "The shoes are beautiful but I wear a 5 1/2 and they didnt come in wide. I have a wide foot by the toe so i have problems with medium most of the time. The medium were to narrow to even get my foot all the way in. With the plastic you can heat it with the hair dryer, stick in your foot, and it will form to your foot. These were just too narrow. I would try the wide if they have them in your size."
- JUDY: "I don't think these are true to size, therefore when I tried them on they felt uncomfortable and the clear plastic part felt tight, I wear a 9m and I think I would order them in 91/2m before I would try a 91/2w. I didn't reorder because there wasn't enough time before the wedding."