Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Gloria: "I been looking for shoe like this one plus I need it for Zeta Conference next month."
- Joan: "I picked these because they match my dress and the heels are high enough and wide enough. They look comfortable."
- Christina: "Clear shoes are hard to find. Unfortunately these were too narrow."
- Cheri: "Perfect Wedding Shoes..not too high and can dance in them too."
Debby asked: how comfortable are these? I normally take a regular (or medium) should I order a wide? Going to wear these to walk down the aisle- I NEVER EVER wear heels- am I going to be okay? They do look beautiful!
- Christina: "The shoes are beautiful but I wear a 5 1/2 and they didnt come in wide. I have a wide foot by the toe so i have problems with medium most of the time. The medium were to narrow to even get my foot all the way in. With the plastic you can heat it with the hair dryer, stick in your foot, and it will form to your foot. These were just too narrow. I would try the wide if they have them in your size."
- JUDY: "I don't think these are true to size, therefore when I tried them on they felt uncomfortable and the clear plastic part felt tight, I wear a 9m and I think I would order them in 91/2m before I would try a 91/2w. I didn't reorder because there wasn't enough time before the wedding."