Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- JACLYN: "i HAVE A PROBLEM FINDING SHOES DUE TO HAVING WIDE FEET.. I THOUGHT THAT THESE WOULD WORK FOR ME."
- Stephanie: "Available in my daughter's size and have bling :-)"
- Emory: "My wife needed a shoe with a wide width."
- Darlene: "cinderella -ish for my wedding - hoping they fit b/c reviews were not that positive"
- Sara: "Cause I have huge feet and these came in my size with a reasonable heel height"
- LeShawn: "Lower heel easier for young girls to walk in!"
- Jennie: "I picked these shoes because they were exactly what I wanted for my wedding. The heel height was not too high and the shoes were just beautiful."
- JANICE: "Goes with special outfit"
- A: "This is the style that I need for a wedding."
- Gloria: "I been looking for shoe like this one plus I need it for Zeta Conference next month."
- Joan: "I picked these because they match my dress and the heels are high enough and wide enough. They look comfortable."
- Christina: "Clear shoes are hard to find. Unfortunately these were too narrow."
- Cheri: "Perfect Wedding Shoes..not too high and can dance in them too."
Marie asked: does it run true to size?
- Joan: "The shoes do run true to size and they are comfortable. I bought them to wear for my daughter's wedding and I kept them on the entire night which was about 9 hours."
- Christina: "No , not in width. It was too narrow at toes, but my foot is wider there. Ok if you don't have that problem or a narrow foot. If you can get it on you can use a hair dryer to make it fit better."
Debby asked: how comfortable are these? I normally take a regular (or medium) should I order a wide? Going to wear these to walk down the aisle- I NEVER EVER wear heels- am I going to be okay? They do look beautiful!
- Christina: "The shoes are beautiful but I wear a 5 1/2 and they didnt come in wide. I have a wide foot by the toe so i have problems with medium most of the time. The medium were to narrow to even get my foot all the way in. With the plastic you can heat it with the hair dryer, stick in your foot, and it will form to your foot. These were just too narrow. I would try the wide if they have them in your size."
- JUDY: "I don't think these are true to size, therefore when I tried them on they felt uncomfortable and the clear plastic part felt tight, I wear a 9m and I think I would order them in 91/2m before I would try a 91/2w. I didn't reorder because there wasn't enough time before the wedding."