Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Willie: "For my daughter's wedding. I could not find anything in the stores to fit me properly. This site was very easy to shop on."
- Judith: "Chunkier heels for a garden wedding. Still dressy and pretty but won't get stuck in the grass!"
- C: "I am choosing these shoes because they have a low her, look very comfortable and had a good rating."
- Kathryn: "I'm wearing a long dress with white lacy top and black skirt. The heel height is about right for me."
- Carol: "for wedding"
- Susan: "Comfort"
- Jennie Sue: "Hope they go good for a formal wedding."
- Valerie: "daughter's wedding"
- Claudia: "Very comfortable, wide enough for my bunion. Danced for hours with no problem"
- J: "I ordered these in a 7.5 for my mom but they are too small (too late to return I think) so I ordered a size 8. She thinks they are very comfortable and she'll be dancing in them at my wedding in September! Thank you!"
- Teresita: "I have the same shoe and have been able to wear it in comfort all night long. Mine are died to match the gown. I hope the silver ones will go with my new gown. Then I will be able to wear the shoes in the future."
- Robin: "They look comfortable. They have my size in wide width. Low chunky heel"
Kalilah asked: Do you have a size 2 in this shoe?
- Emily (staff): "We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thanks, Shoes.com"
Patricia asked: is this shoe true to size, or does it run wide or narrow?
- Gail: "I have wide feet and dress shoes usually hurt my feet. I ordered a M and a W and the medium fit perfect. Therefore, I believe these run a little wide. They are super comfortable, bought them for a wedding. The heel height is perfect for me. I also ordered a different Benjamin Walk shoe but the soles on it were very slippery. This shoe's sole did not slip. The shoe is well made, I was impressed with the quality. Selected regular shipping and they arrived in several days."
- Nancy: "The pair I received are true to their size and are very comfortable. I plan on buying another pair soon in white!"
- Cathy A: "I felt they were true to size"
- Kris: "I purchased for my daughter and they fit true to size. She used for bridesmaid shoes and said they were very comfortable."
- Jean: "I have wide feet, and I bought the wide. They fit perfectly, and they were very comfortable. I wore them to a class reunion, and I stood a lot, I never needed to take them off. I also bought the black, and they were the same."
- Carol: "The y are very comfortable and run true to size. I bought them for a wedding and was very happy."
- Mura: "From my perspective I think it ran somewhat narrow. But it could have been my feet! I also don't remember what the sizing claimed. I think it was more like a "D" than an "E", which is what I take. I hope this helps, although I suspect it does not!"