Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Connie asked: Why don't you make these in wide sizes any more???????????
- Emily (staff): "Hi Connie, I'm sorry that we don't offer these in a wide version. Please click the link below to view the Ryka's we do carry in a wide width: http://www.shoes.com/en-US/_/_/Ryka/_/Width+Wide_C+or+W/Products.aspx Hope that helps! Thank you, Emily"
Marcia asked: When are you going to offer just the Sport Walker??? Not the Advance.
- christine: "Hi IS this suitable for playing netball and if no do you have any other styles in size 12 that would be. Thank you Christine"
- Brandy (staff): "Hi Marcia, The Sport Walker is available now, through this link. http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Product/15032-5173974/Ryka/Wht_Chr+Slvr_Ang+Pnk/Women%27s+Sport+Walker+Advance.aspx Hope that helps! Brandy"
karen asked: how do you clean them, can you put in washer?
- Emory: "Well Karen, My wife uses a damp sponge and cleans hers off. For tougher spots she will use a little bleach or the mr clean magic eraser. I have never seen her put them in the washer."
- Joyce: "I have washed mine and they come on nice and clean but not in the dryer!"
- Marlene: "I have never found a specific, advertised method of cleaning shoes that have the nylon mesh--and they do get dirty quickly. I have a friend who has shoes similar to these, and she does put them in the washer, and they seem to come out ok. I've just never had the nerve to try it myself. I know she does not put them in the dryer, however. If the shoes are predominately synthetic (not leather) I'd say that would be the determining factor as to whether they will take a machine washing. Sorry I don't have first-hand experience, but I hope this helps anyway."
- Janice: "Yes, I spray them with Spray and wash and drop them in the washing machine with regular soap. After the washing, I air dry them outside on the deck."
- Marcia: "I did not keep the Sport Walker Addvance Shoes as not a good fit. Put I have worn many Ryka Shoes and perfer the "Sport Walker" not the advance as to much mesh. Yes, I have put in the washer at times. Please let me know when and where I can obtain the Sport Walker as a much better fit for me."
- Jeanne: "Remove the insole and throw them in the washer. Let them air dry."