Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Sara asked: Is the color the same in person as it is in the picture?
- Amber: "I would say so. I found that they are sold at Macys in the store. So I went to my local macys to try them on before buying them. Cheaper to buy them online. If there is a macys near u I would say check them out in person if u can. I love the color of these and they look very close to the pic. "
- Sydney: "I would not know.. I ordered them over a week ago and they still have not arrived.... Terrible, slow service."
- Stacey: "Sara- I didn't receive the boots yet. But as soon as I do I would be happy to let you know. Thanks. "
- mary: "Yes! And they are even sexier than the picture. I love them!"
Judy asked: I love this style, but it says faux leather. Does it look and feel very fake? Also, are they stiff, require break-in wearing? Run true to size?
- Rick: "I had to return the first pair I bought because the zipper appeared to be sewed in poorly....the faux leather was rubbing the outside of my ankle to the point where I couldn't walk. My replacement pair is perfect! Soft and forgiving. I loved the look enough to take a chance with the same boot as a replacement and I do not regret."
- koren: "I think they look great. Not stiff, mimimal if any break in. I am a size US 5/EU 35 and the 5 fits snug-no thick sock needed for my tiny foot-so they may run a bit small, or are they true to size... Nothing ever fits me and I am thrilled that these do. I am pleased with my purchase."
- Carol: "Could not get my foot into boot near buckle straps I am a size 6"
- Sara: "They definitely don't look like fake leather, however they do feel a bit rubbery. I find that their texture is forgivable though, given how soft and plyable they are(one of the advantages of faux leather). They do run true to size if you're wearing a substantial sock. Hope this helps. I love mine since they are so easy to wear over jeans."