Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- V M: "I purchased them to replace a very comfortable pair of the same shoe that I have worn out."
- stephanie: ""COLOR, AND THE LOOK OF A CASUAL SHOE NOT A SNEAKER WITH A LARGE PLATFORM""
- S: "Available in 5.5 wide, and I liked them"
- Lula C: "I'm very please with this shoe."
- Cheryl: "LIKE THE CASUAL STYLE"
- maxine: "Navy shoes are hard to find and these are very comfortable too."
- MATTIE: "I need a comfortable closed in shoe that will offer me the support I need to do a lot of walking."
- Geraldine: "tried on my friends and they were very comfortable."
- Richard: "Purchased from you pror to this, good service and products."
- Barbara: "I am hoping it will be as confortable as my other Grasshoppers."
- Mary: "Good quality shoe for a good price."
- Lucy: "Hopefully, for comfort given a little bit of a raised heel and enough but not to many eyes to tie. For walking and working around the house."
- Tatyana: "Thank You very much,i lake shoes.Nace shoes,shipped very fast!"
- Michelle: "for comfort"
Pat asked: can you put orthodics in them and will that affect the size?
- Dawn: "There is room for a thin orthodic and it would decrease the size depending up to a 1/2 size, I believe."
- Ruth: "Yes you can put orthodics in them and they didn't affect the size for me. I love the shoes they are very comfortable."
- stephanie: "Hi, I think the fit is more of a fashion sneaker than a sneaker with a lot of depth and width. They fit me comfortably enough to wear all day at work where I sit half the time and stand/walk the other half. I liked them because they were nicer looking than a regular sneaker, but I noticed they are shorter in height around the mouth of the sneaker, and the toe box does not have a lot of extra room. I have worn orthotics in the past, and I believe my foot would not sit deeply enough in this shoe. Since they make it so easy to return their products, I'd say it's worth ordering them and giving it a go. I try on and return so many shoes from this company, they probably cry when they see another order from me. Good luck."