Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
marjorie asked: hi! is there any available size 8 of this product? and my calf is 15.5" is this can fits me?
- Suzanne: "I loved the style and comfort of these boots but had to return them because they were too wide on top for me. My calf measurement is 14". They have laces in the back so they can be made even wider."
- Paula: "Yes! These will fit your calf, mine is the same size and I can even wear them over my jeans."
- Emily (staff): "We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thanks, Shoes.com"
marlene asked: how high is shaft on this boot?
- marjorie: "hi! is there any available size 8 for this boots?"
- Kathy: "It comes to just below the kneee on me. they are very comfortable"
- Paula: "From the heel to the top of the shaft: 14"; on me, this hits me about 3" below knee. Very nice coverage. Very comfy boot. Just starting to get really cold here, but so far, so good! (sorry for the delay answering)"
- Mark: "For my wife who 5'0 half way the calf"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Marlene, The shaft height measures approximately 13" from arch. Thank you, Emily"
Melissa asked: Is this a wide shaft boot? If so how many inches is the opening at the top?
- Kathy: "Yes its a wide calf boot. ( as such the shaft is wider than standard) The back of the boot is lace up and adjustable..I have a 14.5 inch calf and I can wear these and tuck pants in easily, right out of the box. However, if i needed it bigger I can loosen the laces. So, I'd say even if your calf is bigger than mine, you should be fine."
- Rue: "Yes, this is a wide shaft boot. The circumference of the opening at the top is approx. 20 inches. Other than that I totally recommend these boots- I have bought two pairs because I use them so much- they are super comfortable and warm and great for winter!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Melissa, The shaft height measures 12 3?4" and the circumference measures 17". Thank you, Emily"
- Melissa: "I confirmed my email! Do you know how many inches the top of this boot is??"
Mary asked: By selecting wide am I also selecting wide calf or is that just for wide feet? How many inches around is this wide calf boot?
- Kathy: "these boots have a wide calf ( its adjustable as well) not a wide foot. If you select your size in wide then you will have a wide calf and foot. However, if you do not need a wide calf then go to the page where they have these boots in"standard" and not wide calf. then you will get your size ( wide if you choose) and regular calf."
- Kathy: "It is not a wide foot only a wide calf. It has laces and is adjustable. If you need a wide foot b sure to order your size in wide. "
- Rue: "This is a wide-shaft boot, approximately 20 inches in circumference at the top. If you select wide in the size of the boot, that is for wide feet. Hope this helps!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Mary, This item is out of stock, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you, Emily"