Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Josie asked: What is circumference of the boot at size 9.5W?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Josie, Arness Wide Calf Size 9.5 Shaft height measures 15 1/4" Circumference measures 17 1/2" Thank you, Emily"
di asked: what is the circumference of these boots?
- gail: "I actually just received my boots yesterday. I have a 17 inch calf these boots say they are 16 inches in a wide calf and they fit perfectly. They do not pinch or make my calves look like they are oozing over the top of the boot. Great boot, quality leather, nice look. I absolutely love them."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The shaft height and circumference will vary depending on which size you wear. Here are several examples: Arness Wide Calf (Half sizes are also available) Size 6 shaft height is 14 3/8" circumference is 16" Size 7 shaft height is 14 5/8" circumference is 16 3/8" Size 8 shaft height is 14 7/8" circumference is 16 3/4" Size 9 shaft height is 15 1/8" circumference is 17 1/8" I hope this helps! Emily"
Stephanie asked: What is the measurement of the circumference of the "wide calf"?
- Sandra: "I believe it is 19". I love the boot, very comfortable."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Stephanie, The calf circumference will vary depending on which size you wear. Here are several examples: Arness Wide Calf: Size 7 calf circumference is 16 3/8" Size 8 calf circumference is 16 3/4" Size 9 calf circumference is 17 1/8" Size 10 calf circumference is 17 1/2" Thank you, Emily"
Martina asked: what is the circumference of this boot in 8 wide and 8 extra wide?
- Rochelle: "I have these boots in 61/2, with the wide shaft. The top of the boot (outside top) measures apps. 16 inches around. There is an elastic gusset, which will give you some extra "give", if you want to wear a heavy sock, or Leggies!!"
Pam asked: how wide is calf?
- Jennifer: "My calf is about 18 inches and these fit. I am a teacher and on my feet all day, and these are comfortable. My only dislike is that they can scrunch up at the ankles, so I have to pull them up through out the day. Where they scrunch up can sometimes get uncomfortable by the end of a long day."
- Suzanne: "My calf is 17 1/2""