Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Norma asked: do these shoes run true to size?
- Maria: "The shoes run a bit long and wide. My foot slips out of the back heel cup even when wearing trouser socks."
- Estela: "Hi Norma, I usually wear a size 6. But I found a 5 1/2 would have fit better. I returned them also because I wanted a more rounded toe as well. Some brands I am a 6 and some I have found a 5 1/2 is a better fit. These shoes are very good quality. I was just looking for that "Charlie Brown, 70's shoe." with the flap on the top. I hope I helped you and good luck! Estela"
- Clarissa: "I would say yes."
- Mary Lee: "Yes, I'd say so. they will stretch out over time, however."
- Susan: "Yes, they do run true to size and they're very well made. They're also quite comfortable: I'm looking forward to the fall to start wearing them again."
- Laura: "These shoes are great. Stylish, comfy and fit true to size! They do take a bit to break in though."