Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "comfort and they look like the ones I wore out"
- M: "looking for very comfortable winter boot"
- Jan: "I was looking for some cute warm, casual boots in black that came in wide width. Also wanted a zipper."
- Patricia: "They got these for Christmas and were a little snug. Trying the next size."
- Susan T: "Size"
- Ron: "Wife loved them"
- Shirley: "For Comfort, Warmth and style."
- Dandan: "Looks comfortable and warm."
- Jenny: "wide width"
- Donna: "Narrow width, warmth"
- C: "I just received this boot in a 9N and it is too short. I am reordering a 9 1/2N and hope it fits."
- K: "They look really warm and comfortable and that's what I need. They're also cute."
- Bonnie: "style and quality and narrow size"
Chana asked: I have a normal size 7.5 foot but my calf is barely 14 inches, is the narrow also smaller in the shaft, if it is will it still fit my foot?
- KATHLEEN: "I wouldn't go with these. I have small calves too and had to return. They are super cute and has the simple style i wanted but they kind of fan outwards as they go up and i looked very weird in them… i usually need boots that go straight upwards.. These are clearly made for larger calves. Try jessica simpson, lucky brand, franco sarto are all small calved"