Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Silvina asked: Is this kind of shoe wide in the front???.....I have wide feet and it is very difficult for me to find a wide shoe to fit my shape. Thank you very much.
- Iman: "It's actually not wide:( i"
- Buoy Shun: "It's not very wide at the front. I don't have wide feet and even I have trouble fitting into it comfortably. In fact, sometimes my toes get numb. You might think the size was too small for me but if I got a bigger size my heel would come up every time I took a step."
- Thelma J.: "No, this shoe is simply beautiful. It only comes in a medium width and I had to send them back. If it came in a wide, I would have purchased several pairs in different colors b/c it was such a nice looking shoe and so easy to walk in. I hope this will help you with your purchase."
- Sloan: "I found them to be tight overall. My feet are wide too. "
Bambi asked: Are these shoes comfortable to walk in? I cannot even stand in some of the dress shoes that I bought let alone walk in them. These looked like I could at least stand in them for a few hours. Thank you.
- Gary: "If only my order wasn't cancelled all of THREE times, I would be able to answer your question....my apologies."
- Eileen: "I felt like they were comfortable in the sole and instep, very good padding, but the toe box was a little short for my tastes. Didn't rub anywhere while I was testing them out for a few days. Eventually decided against them, but not because they were uncomfortable, more for the looks and design since the platform was 0.5 inches too high to be business appropriate! Such a pity."
- Thelma J.: "I love these shoes, but I had to return them as they were beautiful but a little tight and I could not stand up in to walk across the room. I have large feet for a women and it's hard to find shoes that doesn't look chunky and antiquated. I wish more women would comment about this so we can atleast get to choose from the selections like everyone else."
- Angela: "I find them comfortable, but they slip off my heel when I walk. I'm hoping with some inserts - this will be resolved otherwise I will have to return them."
- Sloan: "I found them to be tight. The heel is stable and the toe is round, rather than pointed, which should help with comfort. "