Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Leonie asked: What can I do if the fit is not right for me? Are these made in Brazil?Are they non-slip?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The Bocca has a rubber non-slip sole. Here is a link to our Returns and Exchanges page to help answer your question. http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Content/Shipping.aspx#returns-exchanges Thank you, Shoes.com"
ginny asked: I am looking for a 9 wide in this shoe and can't find it anywhere. Any suggestions?
- DENISE: "I bought these Franco Sarto shoes and they did not feel like wides to me and the color on them is fading so now I have to buy brown shoe polish to cover up the faded spots"
- Emily (staff): "We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thanks, Shoes.com"
- Jennene: "I wear a 9- 9.5, often finding Wide to fit the best with most shoes. I have been wearing these shoes for years and find the 9 1/2 Medium fits just as well."
Stacey asked: Are these shoes true to size?
- Angela: "Yes, they are true to size."
- DENISE: "yes they are"
- WANDA L: "They are true to size. I have found them to be very comfortable to wear with trouser socks."
- Janice: "Yes, I've had several Franco Sarto shoes and they are true to size"
- Kimberly: "I found them to be true to size and if anything are slightly big. But very close to true size"
- Mary Jo: "Yes, these shoes are true to size. Good fit and comfortable ... my favorite shoe for work since I am on my feet a lot."
- anastacia: "they are nearly true to size...the wide size is a bit too roomy for me so I tried the regular width and they loosened a bit over time for a good fit"
- Carmela: "Yes - I usually wear a 6.5 and they fit perfectly. If I can't get a 6.5 the 7N fits as well. These are GREAT shoes - I have them in 3 colors."