Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Netasha: "I have these shoes and love them. They are the best work shoes I have ever had. I need a new pair."
- renee: "just absolutely love this shoe, this may be my 6th purchase of this shoe!"
- P: "Very comfortable for a day in the office"
- Suzy: "Best most comfortable work shoe there is made."
- Llecely: "Ive owned a pair before BEST shoe ever!!!!"
- Susan: "Great shoe. Holds up well and is comfortable for long days in the office."
- S: "These shoes are very comfortable."
- Trisha: "I needed a good sturdy leather loafer for work and Franco Sarto shoes have never let me down and I just couldn't find another style of interest."
- Tammy: "Comfortable shoes for work"
- Katrina: "I have been trying to find them for a long time."
- I: "They should be comfortable and acceptable for my uniform"
- Tom: "have had several pairs of this shoe which are very comfortable and wear well"
- E: "have bought them many times, comfortable and elegant"
- julie: "see above"
- Terry: "I bought these to have a pair of semi dress shoes. They do run large but they are great shoes."
- Robin: "They are very comfortable. They make a great uniform shoe"
- Bridgett: "They are great walking shoes and I' m on my feet a lot. They have been my favorite for years!"
- Sandy: "I am replacing an old pair of FS loafers that I love but are worn out."
anne asked: what's the diffence between black and black calf?
- Miranda: "I believe black is patent leather shiny black and black calf is the matte non-shiny version. I always buy the matte version."
d asked: I have a pair of shoes by Naturalizer that have the elastic and a side zipper on the side. Do you think this shoe will be hard to slip into? Also, I think my shoes have maybe a little wider back on them than these.
- Laura: "This shoe is extremely comfortable and easy to slip your foot into."
- renee: "since buying the black ones, i have bought at least 7 other pairs in all colors offered!!! this is the most awesome shoe that i own!! at first the shoe is a little stiff and needs broken in for about a day, after that no problem getting them on, they are my go to shoes for everything!!!"
- monique: "This shoe would be easy to slip on , but as a brand new shoe may be a little snuge but very comfortable. Over all this is a good work shoe."
- Brian: "The Bocca does not really need a zipper, as they are more of a loafer. Easy to slip feet into!"
Michelle asked: What are these lined with?
- Cherryl: "Aleather"
- Cherryl: "Leather, and cushion"
- Xanne: "leather liner"
- Elisabeth: "Leather upper. Balance is man made materials. Looks like leather but it isn't. My feet don't perspire in them though.. I have them in the patent too. Everyone compliments me on them.."
Jennifer asked: I have really narrow feet I am a 3A width so would the narrow wide in this shoe be too wide?
- Xanne: "Not sure, they do run narrow, but I have a B width and fit"
- Jennifer: "Good to know thanks."
- Steffi: "My medium wide shoes fit fine although the loafers in general are a bit roomy for a size 8."
- Debra: "I don't know what a 3a width would be but I'd describe these shoes as a narrow B or perhaps even an A width. I hope that helps a bit."