Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- jeni: "promotion price"
- Cathy: "I needed a pair of short shaft boots and these fit the bill. Aerosoles are always comfortable and these are a good value."
- Ruth: "I like the texture, shape, that its not too pointy or too round. THe heel isn't so high. Decent price."
- GAIL: "I LOVE THE STYLE AND HEEL NOT TOO HIGH"
- Emma: "I love Lace up heel boots. It is the right heel size and color"
- Ruth Ann: "I call this style Granny Boots and they more comfortable for me to wear than booties or mid-calf."
- Jamie: "Style, comfort, quality, user-friendly lace-ups, nice heel height."
- edna: "Great Heel, mid calf, tied support"
Margaret asked: What are the ankle and calf circumference?
- Evelyn: "I really can't answer that question because I returned the boots. One of them had a scratch across the toe. Shoes dot com should answer it. Sorry"
- Barbara: "On my size 8 M, the boots measure 11.5" at the ankle, 12.25" at the top. Since this boot is a lace-up (in addition to the convenient side zip), you could adjust the fit to be tighter or wider, as necessary. Hope this helps!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Margaret, The shaft height measures approximately 10.25" from arch, and the circumference measures 11". We don't have a measurement for the ankle. I hope this helps! Thank you, Emily"