Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kelly: "Worn them before and liked them."
- Richard: "Our son loves his Sperry's and needed a new pair for the holidays."
- Pamela: "My grandson had this show on his wish list. Found the best price at shoes.com. Thanks."
- Deborah: "Awesome preppy shoes for a Christmas gift"
- Melissa: "my son wanted them"
- Julie: "cause my boyfriend needs shoes"
- Phyllis: "Sperry Topsiders come in wide widths and provide my son with a comfortable fit. Plus, he likes the way the shoes look."
- T: "Good shoes for my Father's Birthday present."
- Tracie: "was on my sons Christmas list"
- AMY: "Gift"
nam asked: Why does the sole of this shoes different from other websites ?
- MM3 Nickolas: "I had the same problem two times in a row even after telling customer service over the phone. They sent me a new pay that still wasn't the right color so I finally decided to just return them and buy them at Journeys."
- Howell: "Because the colors are wrong in the picture on this website. The soles are dark chocolate and the leather is light tan. "
- Gregory: "It doesn't. The sole of this shoe is natural and not white because this color is Sahara not brown. Sahara is like a natural baseball glove color leather although not at all orange. All Sperry's in this color come with the natural sole. This is my favorite color top sider and they look good with anything."
Vicki asked: do these shoes actually have shoe laces that you tie ?
- Vicki: "thanks I did order them yesterday for my son's Birthday"
- Lori: "The picture is misleading - they have the normal leather laces that tie, like you would expect them to."
- Neil: "There is a long leather strap as a lace that goes all the way around the opening and then ties in front. I wear them as slip-ons,and I only have to tie them when they occasionally come untied or when I want a tighter fit."
- Gregory: "Yes and no. They do have raw hide laces that go around the sides of the shoe as you can see in the pictures. They also tie in the front where the four holes are (you see and X in the picture)...but you do not tie and untie them like regular shoes. Once you have them adjusted to your liking you simply slip them on and off!"
- Elizabeth: "Yes, the laces shown can be tied"
- joseph: "They have laces, but once tied you're good, they are basically slip ons from there. Rarely need to tie them again "
- Vicki: "thanks - have you ever bought on line before from other than Sperry- ? Shoes . com has the identical color/title and all views are same as Sperry cept the laces, and at the other site .com shoes they don't show the Sperry logo ( sailboat ) on the back of shoe view. Everything else is same"
- Travis: "Yes. Even though the pictures look like the version with decorative laces, they actually do have laces that tie."
- Vicki: "Thanks for answering. I have been on about 5 - 6 different retail sites trying to find the best deal for my sons birthday. Found the exact title shoe at Sperry and shoes.com... only differenece was at shoes.com their shoe showed the lace being criss crossed - and one other thing the back doesn't show the sperry logo."
- janice: "Yes there are leather laces that tie."
Avery asked: If I plan on going barefoot in these, should I go down half a size?
- Gregory: "No these fit true to size. However if you wear them often, I would suggest buying a pair of Odor eaters! Seriously!"
- Marc: "No. Once these shoes are broken in you won't have to worry about size being barefoot. You would just need to tie them a little tighter."
- John: "I have worn these for years, and I don't reduce the size. You might want to do that if you normally wear very thick socks."
Tammy asked: Do you have a 10.5 in this shoe?
- Emily (staff): "We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thanks, Shoes.com"