U.S. Shipping Rates
These rates apply to U.S. orders only.
Ground shipping is FREE on all purchases.
1st Pair $13.95
Each Additional Pair $3.00
2nd Day shipping is FREE for purchases to Alaska and Hawaii because ground service is not available to these locations.
1st Pair $23.95
Each Additional Pair $3.00
Estimated Delivery Times
5 to 7 business days
Second business day
Next business day (PM)
When you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation message immediately. You will also receive an additional email with tracking information. Don't forget, we ship Monday through Friday only. Standard ground shipping is usually delivered in 5 to 7 business days.
K-Swiss, Royal Elastics and LAMB shoes may take 10 full business days to arrive when ordering by Ground.
Important U.S. Shipping Notices
We must accept your order by 11:00 AM Central time Monday through Friday in order for you to receive your order by the 2nd business day or next business day (PM). There are no deliveries for shoes.com on Saturdays or Sundays, or on national and federal holidays. Hey, everybody needs a day off. shoes.com ships Monday through Friday only, excluding national and federal holidays, to addresses in the U.S. Sorry, but we cannot deliver to P.O. boxes or to military APO/FPO addresses.
International Shipping Notice
shoes.com has adopted FiftyOne to help our customers shop from and ship to all over the world. You can shop shoes.com in the country and currency you select. Your order total with all shipping fees, custom fees, tariffs and taxes will be available during checkout in your chosen country and currency. We are unable to ship most bags and some brands internationally. These brands include Asics, Brooks, Calvin Klein, Columbia, Dansko, Etienne Aigner, Frye, Hush Puppies, Ivanka Trump, Merrell, Minnetonka, New Balance, Puma, Reef, Rockport, Saucony, Skechers, Sebago, Sorel, Timberland and UGG Australia. (Free shipping and returns are not available for internationally shipped orders.)
International Delivery Times: Your shipping carrier will be determined at checkout. Delivery may take up to 18 business days.
Note About FiftyOne: FiftyOne is a full-service international ecommerce shipping solution created to help U.S. ecommerce merchants, like shoes.com, sell to and ship to customers around the globe.
Returns and Exchanges
Return your unworn purchase within 60 days for a refund. Visit www.shoes.com/returns and follow the instructions to complete your return. Please note that, while we want you to be happy with your purchases, an excessive number of returns in a twelve-month period may cause us to reject future orders from you.
- Free returns are only provided through www.shoes.com/returns.
- If you decide to use another method, you are responsible for all return fees. Return fees are non-refundable.
- If alternate carriers are used, lost shipments are not the responsibility of shoes.com.
- Item(s) must be returned in the original brand box (packaging). Example- Lifestride shoes should be returned in the original Lifestride box.
- Shoes.com does not offer exchanges, instead we ask that you place a new order.
- Each package should have a unique tracking label. Do not copy labels and place them on different boxes.
- Packages may not be returned using a FedEx drop box. Packages must be taken to a FedEx store or authorized ship center for return. To find a FedEx Store near you click here .
Visit www.shoes.com/returns and follow the simple instructions on your screen. You can print a free return shipping label. If you have questions, email us. U.S. and Canadian customers may call toll free at 888-233-6743.
Refund Process and Timeframe
- Refunds will be processed to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
- The warehouse will inspect merchandise sent back for a refund and reserves the right to reject returns.
- Once the return has been processed, you will receive a return email confirmation.
- Depending on the credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after the credit is applied for it to post.
International Return/Exchange Instructions
International shoes.com customers have 60 days from their order date to return unworn merchandise. All international orders must be returned via FiftyOne and must include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Please send an email to our customer service center to receive your RMA number.
Refunds on international returns will include duties, taxes and tariffs when they are shipped with your RMA form to FiftyOne. Your account will be credited by FiftyOne when your return is received at the international hub. Returns sent without the RMA form may not be refunded for the full amount.
Unfortunately, shoes.com cannot refund your original shipping and handling fees. We are also unable to offer free return shipping for international orders. Any costs for shipping your returned order back to our Returns Department from FiftyOne will be subtracted from your refund total. Due to recent US customs policy changes, there will be a $20 surcharge on each returned order.
Did you place your order through Amazon, Shop.com or another partner website?
Visit www.shoes.com/returns and follow the instructions to complete your return.
If you received a gift purchased from shoes.com and need to make a return, go to www.shoes.com/returns and follow the simple instructions there.
We are unable to offer exchanges for shoes.com orders during the return process. If you would like the same shoe in another size or style, simply place a new order. We cannot guarantee inventory will be available when you place your new order.